Thursday 28 June 2012

Baby Washing

With the lovely weather (on and off!) the boys have been taking advantage of it to strip off and get messy in the garden,  so after a bit of painting I had the perfect clean / messy activity I had seen on Pinterest here and wanted to give a try. 

I gathered all the boys' 'babies' plus a few cuddly toys, a couple of washing up bowls, some soap and a load of towels and told the boys it was the babies' bath time!

They set to washing their hair, undressing them and giving them a good scrub! They played together absolutely beautifully and it was such a fun activity for a hot day. 







I wonder what the boys would think if I rinsed their hair off by dunking them head first!! Poor baby!






Your comments make my day! Do let me know what you think!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment